Skip to content
Edit a template
- Login to your Checkbuster account (on desktop or mobile).
- Go to the Templates page by clicking on the template icon in the menu.
- Find the template you want to edit via the activated tab or concept tab
- Open the template and start editing (the ‘activated’ slider in the upper right corner of the screen will automatically turn off when you start editing a previously activated template).
- Activate your template when you’re done editing via the slider in the upper right corner of your screen
- Select the users that will be able to use this template and click ‘OK’.
- Choose the library or libraries to which you want to publish the template.