This privacy statement applies to all personal data that Checkbuster BV (hereinafter referred to as Checkbuster) processes from everyone who has (had) contact with Checkbuster, such as our visitors, users and business contacts, in all Checkbuster related domains, platforms and apps.
Checkbuster B.V. is located at Esdoonstraat 3, 8021WB, Zwolle, The Netherlands and is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Esdoonstraat 3, 8021WB, Zwolle, The Netherlands
+31 38 3030360
G.J. Hemmers is the Data Protection Officer of Checkbuster B.V. The officer can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at +31 38 30 30 360.
This privacy statement was last modified on July 10, 2020.
Personal data we process:
Checkbuster processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. This concerns both personal data and data about the quality platform Checkbuster itself and its use. The purpose of this data collection is to provide you as a user with an optimal user experience, better support, improve the platform or our services or for benchmark processing.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on Checkbuster, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Equipment and operating systems used
– history regarding customer contact
– Information about your activities & usage on our websites, domains and apps
– Payment information
In addition, the data that is created / completed / added by the user while using our platform & apps is stored. Think of photos, documents & added texts, tasks, templates and names and email addresses of invited team members.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
The purpose and basis why we process personal data
Checkbuster processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the opportunity to create an account
– Analyze and optimize the use of our platform
– Provide anonymized benchmark data to you and fellow users based on usage.
– Be able to support you as a user and help you use our platform
– Connecting you to our partners & resellers for better professional support.
– tailoring the range of products, services and functionalities to your preferences.
– entering into contracts with persons, companies or third parties in the correct manner.
– Checkbuster BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Checkbuster B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
Data management, confidentiality and right of use
Checkbuster BV takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
Checkbuster treats all information you share within Checkbuster as confidential. Checkbuster does not share this information with third parties other than as set out in this policy. You are responsible for secrecy and periodically changing your access codes / password and for imposing this obligation on any co-users within your organization. You actively ensure that you do not share login details with other users and that personal accounts are not used by several people.
With the use of the platform, you explicitly give Checkbuster the user right over all shared data within Checkbuster. This enables Checkbuster to maintain, optimize and further develop its platform in the right way, partly based on your usage data. You also enable Checkbuster to use your shared data anonymously for benchmark / reporting / library purposes and big data analyzes, always on an anonymous basis and without Checkbuster thereby violating the obligation of confidentiality of information and data.
After termination of your account, Checkbuster may destroy all your shared data without notifying you in advance. After your account has ended, Checkbuster is allowed to use your shared data anonymously for benchmark / reporting / library purposes and big data analyzes, without Checkbuster thereby violating the obligation of confidentiality of information and data.