Activate a checklist
When you’ve finished a new template or when you’ve changed an existing template, you have to activate it (again) in order to be able to conduct inspections with it.
- Login to your Checkbuster account (on desktop or mobile).
- Go to the Templates page by clicking on the template icon in the menu.
- Search the template via the concept tab.
- Activate your template via the slider in the upper right corner of your screen
- Select the users that will be able to use this template and click ‘OK’.
- Choose the library or libraries to which you want to publish the template.
Now go to the Inspection page to start an inspection with your new template.