How can we help?
Mobile Ladder Stands checklist
The professional inspection solution
You can conduct this checklist for free on the Checkbuster platform. You can use a lap-top, PC or the free inspection App
Mobile Ladder Stands
- All exposed surfaces of mobile ladder stands are free from sharp edges, burrs, or other safety hazards.
- The maximum work level height is less than or equal to four times the minimum or least base dimension of the mobile ladder stand.
- The minimum step width for ladder stands is 16 inches.
- The steps of ladder stands are fabricated from slip-resistant treads.
- At least two of the four casters are equipped with a swivel lock to prevent movement.
- Steps of mobile ladder stands are uniformly spaced.
- Steps of mobile ladder stands are sloped, with a rise that is not less than 9 and not more than 10 inches, and a depth of at least 7 inches.
- Mobile ladder stands with more than five steps are equipped with handrails.
- The handrails are at least 29 inches high.
- All ladder stands with a work level are 10 feet or higher above the ground or floor equipped with a standard (4-inch nominal) toeboard.