How can we help?
Medical Services and First Aid
The professional inspection solution
You can conduct this checklist for free on the Checkbuster platform. You can use a lap-top, PC or the free inspection App
1. Medical Services and First Aid
- 1.1 Medical personnel readily available for advice and consultation on work related health issues.
- 1.2 If a hospital, clinic or infirmary is not proximate to areas where employees are located, is at least one person available who is adequately trained to render first aid.
- 1.3 Adequate first aid supplies are readily available.
- 1.4 Suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body are available in work areas where the eyes or body may be exposed to corrosive materials.
- 1.5 All employees handling blood and body fluids in an emergency follow universal precautions.