How can we help?
The professional inspection solution
You can conduct this checklist for free on the Checkbuster platform. You can use a lap-top, PC or the free inspection App
- Hand hygiene instructions are present and these are known by employees.
- There is an active monitoring of the compliance of hand hygiene rules and employees point each other on the implementation of these rules.
- Employees wear disposable gloves if necessary.
- Hands are properly washed, dried and disinfected, if necessary.
- Hands are washed when starting and changing activities.
- Hands are washed after the break.
- Hands are washed after working with raw products.
- Hands are washed after blowing noses and sneezing.
- Hands are washed after wound treatments.
- Hands are washed before wearing disposable gloves.
- Hands are washed at the hand washing facilities provided for this purpose.
- Cuts and other wounds are covered with colored waterproof plasters.
- Nails are clean, short cut, unpolished and no nail extensions are used.
- No jewelry is worn on hands and wrists.
- All employees are adequately trained on hand hygiene activities and this is proven in a training plan by the organization.
- The hand hygiene protocol complies with the latest legislation.
- Hands are washed when employees change from dirty to clean side.
- Clean hand washing facilities are situated in every room.
- Toilets are equipped with hand washing facilities with hot and cold running water and materials to hygienically washi and dry hands.
- There are enough hand washing facilities and these are only used for washing hands.
- Hand washing facilities are equipped with running water and elbow, sensor or knee control/operation.
- A bin is provided to throw away paper towels hygenically.