Do you also think typing on mobile devices could be improved? Don’t you want to type in long comments during your inspections, but do you need to capture them? Stop typing and start talking to your phone. From now on you can use the speech recognition button on your keyboard to talk to your phone and we will save it as text.
How does it work
You can use this feature on all our input fields in our mobile app. Just tap on an input field, tab on the microphone icon above your keyboard and start taking (see the video below). This feature on these different inputs:
- Inspection items with open text fields
- Comments on all inspection items
- Inspection names, when you start a new inspection
- Task titles and task descriptions, when you create new task and assign them to others
- Overall inspection remark, to make it even easier to finish up your inspection report
Take a look at the video below to see how it works and let us know what you think of this new feature.