Customer Care Team member Checkbuster
As a customer care team member, you are the point of contact for Checkbuster’s customers and help clients to make optimum use of our platform. You deal with installations for customers, user questions, quotation requests, improvements, bugs and compliments from customers. Through a direct and pleasant customer contact you make our customers and users happy and you contribute to the growth of Checkbuster
You are responsible for
Dealing with questions from customers and users. You think along and help them to use our platform optimally for their own process.
Recording and passing on bugs or non-working parts / improvements of our platform or app to the development team.
Inventory of customer requirements for future improvements.
The optimal operation and handling of customer contact by telephone, mail, chat, and social media.
Setting up new customers on our platform so they can immediately use our platform
Follow up new users to activate them as a customer. The elaboration of quotations and ensuring that the sales questions and opportunities are recorded, followed up and elaborated administratively. Together with the sales team to see opportunities and help develop them. Representation of Checkbuster at trade fairs Helping to recognise market opportunities and actively shaping them together with the development team and our design team.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with possible profit sharing;
- A challenging job with growth opportunities in a growing company;
- Working in a committed, approachable and friendly team;
- Travel allowance (€ 0.19 per kilometer to 30 km per day)
What we ask
- You have Bechalor degree work and thinking level;
- You master both Dutch and English well in word and writing;
- You are service-oriented, customer-friendly, commercial, enterprising and professional;
- You are eager to learn and are able to master software after introduction. You like to contribute in a small team involved. You are firmly in your shoes, you have an empathic ability and are decisive;
- You build on the international growth of our company from an independent attitude. You are looking for a new challenge for a longer period;
- You live in Zwolle or surroundings;
- You are available 24-28 hours a week from Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm.
The start date is preferably 1 March or earlier if possible. Vacancy Customer Care Collaborator Checkbuster